RODENT CONTROL SERVICES TOOWOOMBA
Rats and mice might look harmless, but they can be some of the biggest threats to the health of your family and home if they aren’t inspected by rodent control Toowoomba professionals. Rats, mice and other rodents are well known for their ability to chew their way into anything, damaging your property, spoiling food, compromising cleanliness and even spreading disease. Addressing the issue by involving rat and mice control Toowoomba specialists before the situation gets out of hand is the best rodent control you can do. Pete’s Pest Control offers comprehensive rodent control Toowoomba wide services for all residential and commercial clients. We work with each of our clients to identify infestations and plan treatments that tackle the problems you’re experiencing.
Contact Pete’s Pest Control
Why Rodents Are Pests
Rodents are some of the biggest threats to the health of your family, pets, customers and anyone else who visits your property. Not investing in rodent control Toowoomba services and continuing to live with an unchecked rodent infestation on your property could lead to a few major problems, including:
- Damage to your home. When making nests and searching for food, rodents won’t hesitate to chew through plasterboard, cladding, aluminium flashing and more. Without rodent control, a large infestation could even do structural damage to your property.
- Health concerns. Rats are one of the most notorious disease-spreading animals in the world. They can find their way onto almost any surface, carrying germs and viruses wherever they go.
- Wasted food. Rats and mice are constantly looking for food and will spoil any food items they can chew their way into. By addressing this problem and investing in rat and mice control Toowoomba services, you can avoid throwing out contaminated food.
- Damaged appliances. Rodents can chew through almost anything, including the plastics and wiring on your appliances, damaging electronics and ruining internal components.
Signs of Rodent Infestations
The immediate warning sign of a rodent infestation is seeing rats or mice on your property. Where there’s one, there’s more to be found. If you spot rodents in your house, it’s time to speak to our Rodent Control Toowoomba specialists about having your property inspected.
Keep your eye out for these common signs of rat, mouse and rodent infestations:
- Visible rodents. If you spot a rodent in your home, immediately contact our team regarding our rodent control Toowoomba services. Rodents multiply quickly and small issues can rapidly get out of hand.
- Urine and droppings. Around the same size as a grain of rice, rodent droppings are a giveaway of infestations.
- Nests. Mice nest in order to raise their pups. They seek out warm, dry areas that are well protected and close to a food source. Female mice carry their young for 21-28 days, and each litter can have 5-12 pups.
- Strange sounds. Hearing scratching or squeaking sounds at night? You may have rodents scurrying about the place. Rodents will make their home in any place that’s warm and dry, including ceiling and wall cavities, behind cabinets and underneath your floor.
- Marks on your walls. Rodents tend to leave dirty streaking on surfaces as they run by. Keep an eye out for unusual marks that might have been left by a passing rodent. By discussing rats control Toowoomba services with our team of experts, you can avoid these problems in future.
Pete’s Pest Control are the Rodent Control Toowoomba Experts
The Pete’s Pest Control team designs every one of our rodent control treatments to be specific to your home or business, whether it be Termite Management Services or End of Lease Pest Control. No two infestations are alike, and the best treatment plan needs to be tailored to suit your property. Pete’s Pest Control will identify your rodent infestation and work on a plan to remove any rats, mice and other rodents we find. Speak to us today for more information on our rodent control Toowoomba wide services and the products we use. You can call us on 0439 603 212 to make an appointment, or get in touch online to book a consultation with our Rodent Control Toowoomba team regarding residential or Commercial Pest Control.
Frequently Asked Questions
It can take 4-6 weeks for a rodent control treatment to fully eliminate an infestation. You can tell that a treatment is working if you notice dead pests. It’s also common to see an increase in pest activity immediately following treatment as the rats and mice are flushed out of their hiding places. Contact us if you’re still struggling with pests a month or two later, your infestation may need extra attention.
It’s a good idea to leave your home while we are performing a rodent control treatment. Some of the treatments we use are harmful to adults, children and pets, and they may cause health problems. It may be safe to stay in the house during some types of treatments. We’ll let you know in advance whether you need to be out of the house and how long the process will take.
There are 7 common signs that you have a rodent infestation in your home:
- Urine streaks
- Dirty or greasy rub marks along rodent runs
- Scratching sounds in the walls or ceiling
- Damaged food packages
- Gnawed food, packaging and furniture
- Rodent nests
It’s important to deal with rodent infestations as soon as possible. Rats, mice and other rodents breed quickly, and small problems can quickly get out of hand. If you notice any of the signs we listed above, get in touch and let our experts assess your property.
Rodents are some of the most stubborn pests to get rid of. Over-the-counter rodent control products have a low success rate, and they often use inhumane methods to kill pests. This means you could spend months dealing with an infestation, and in the meantime you may find yourself with dead rats and mice around your property.
A professional rodent control treatment will take care of the problem all at once. This not only saves you money, it ensures your home remains safe and comfortable.